How I can help you
Project Management professional with over 42 years of experience in engineering and construction of plants in the cement and mineral processing sectors. Was VP of Projects (retired 2015) for a multinational company, with P&L responsibility for the engineering, procurement and construction of projects on a worldwide basis. Expertise in project management, strategic planning, risk management, estimating, cost control, project scheduling, negotiating technical and commercial contracts, manufacturing, procurement and supply chain, logistics, establishing project metrics, conduct project reviews/audits, operations management, change management, team building, project finance, and international business. BS, Chemical Engineering and MBA, attended several executive management courses and training at various times in career. Traveled extensively. Currently serving as Chapter Chair.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- International Trade, Imports / Exports
MBA, Penn State University, BS Chemical Engineering - Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India.