How I can help you
In 1986 I started a small service-oriented IT consulting company in the Washington DC area. Over the course of 28 years we grew, morphing as needed to stay relevant. I sold the business in 2013. I have extensive experience in general operations; accounting, finance, and cash management; IT; risk management; and strategic planning.
I also have extensive volunteer experience in the non-profit arena. I've served in most board positions, including Chairman of the Board of a large non-profit in Northern Virginia whose mission was affordable housing.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Health Care and Life Services
The Johns Hopkins University - B.S. in Mathematical Sciences 1985
University of Florida - currently enrolled - working towards a graduate degree in Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences