How I can help you
I have first-hand knowledge on starting a small business, expanding the business, sales and marketing/social media, accounting and employee retention. I owned and operated a business in the Hospitality industry that became a large multi-million dollar company. It ran successfully for 25 years before I recently sold it. My company had an open door policy which helped us collaborate more efficiently and creatively. I treated my employees like family and made our office an environment that fostered a supportive work/life balance.
I am looking to help people start and run businesses and create companies that fit the lifestyle of the person in charge.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Recreation and Travel
- Arts and Entertainment
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Restaurants and Hospitality
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
San Diego State, Communications and Theater Arts. I started as a Tour Guide at Universal Studios, worked for numerous Tour Companies and then went full time for a Nationwide Destination Management Company. I opened my own company in San Diego and served all of Southern California for over 25 years..
If I was starting again I would have been a business major but a well rounded education certainly helped.